JoAnn Romeo Barcome
Broker Associate - ABR, CRS, MSTR GRI, SRES
Mishawaka IN 46545
Toll Free: 866-376-1658
Over 25 years of experience as a full time agent.
JoAnn was born in Manhattan, New York and grew up in Southern California actually JoAnn was a Valley Girl before Valley Girls became popular. After getting married JoAnn & Bruno Romeo moved to Cincinnati, Ohio, Schenectady, New York & in 1971 settled in Mishawaka, IN with her husband & to raise her 3 daughters. In 1979 her husband Bruno passed away leaving JoAnn to make a decision to stay in Mishawaka to keep her daughters lives in familiar surroundings. In 1984 JoAnn married Bill Barcome & with Bill came 3 stepdaughters. Today JoAnn has 3 daughters, 3 stepdaughters, 6 son-in-laws & 19 grandchildren & 2 great-grandchildren - all the families live out-of-town so JoAnn & Bill travel to see their families.
Working full time agent since 1986 JoAnn gets to know each of her clients on a personal note. Her clients become more like friends that she guides through the real estate process. Her commitment to her clients is never questioned as JoAnn's professionalism outshines even the most respected agents. For top producing real estate in the South Bend area, none can out perform JoAnn.
- DIRECTOR - GREATER SOUTH BEND-MISHAWAKA BOARD OF REALTORS - 1997-1999, 2006-2008 & 2013-2015
- SECRETARY/TREASURER - GREATER SOUTH BEND-MISHAWAKA BOARD OF REALTORS - 2000
- PRESIDENT-ELECT - GREATER SOUTH BEND-MISHAWAKA BOARD OF REALTORS - 2001
- PRESIDENT - GREATER SOUTH BEND-MISHAWAKA BOARD OF REALTORS - 2002DIRECTOR - INDIANA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS 1995-1996
- 2009 REALTOR OF THE YEAR - GREATER SOUTH BEND-MISHAWAKA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Expert in residential marketing and promotion
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate sales